Everyone understands that exercise helps with maintaining a healthy body weight, it increases physical abilities in cardiovascular endurance, muscle endurance and muscle strength. It also assists with our mental state and ability to cope with stress.
The benefits of Workplace wellness and fitness programs are:
- High Interaction
- High Energy
- Physical activity
- Reduced Stress
- Reduced absenteeism due to sick days
- Improved staff wellbeing
- Increased job satisfaction
- Higher retention rates
Another huge benefit is that because Corporate Fitness and Wellness Activites are held during the workday, on your lunch break or before/after work hours it is very convenient as there’s no additional travel. Additionally, completing exercise with your co-workers is a great team-building activity and can improve communication and social relationships between the group.
We spend almost one third of our adult lives at work, so it’s important that we make this an enjoyable time. Exercise at work provides a lot of benefits relating to mental health and happiness, here’s how:
- Overcoming physical limitations and seeing progress boosts self-confidence and self-appreciation
- Including regular exercise gives structure and helps develop an understanding of commitment to something meaningful
- Exercise takes you away from your worries while you focus on the task at hand – there is no time to stress about anything other than exactly what you’re doing
- Exercise increases your ability to concentrate and mental sharpness and helps prevent the natural age-related decline in brain function
- Exercise increases energy levels and boosts productivity – improving your performance at work
- Staying active increases your creativity and problem-solving skills, which is strongly linked to well-being, and helps with challenging work tasks
- Being active uplifts your mood and releases ‘happy hormones’
- Exercise increases your appetite, which helps with enjoyment of food and helps you make better food choices.
- Activity helps you feel young
- Physical activity reduces feelings of stress, anxiety and depression
Bring it on Sports offers excellent
Corporate Fitness Activities
for your workplace
Whether it is Yoga, Pilates, Soccer, Basketball, Self Defence or any other sport or activity, we can customise a session that suits your requirements. You might even like to try something new! The American game of FLAG GRIDIRON is a fresh way for your team to laugh, let their hair down and get to know another side of each other.
WE come to YOU, whether it’s at your place of business, a nearby park or other facility of your choice. Fitness sessions can be catered to all ages, fitness levels and abilities.