Bring it on sports is a sports marketing and recreational service dedicated to providing a high standard of sports coaching and recreational activities for all ages and abilities. We provide instructors for school sports programs in primary and secondary schools, vacation care centres and the Sporting Schools program. We also offer school holiday vacation care programs, children’s parties, sports travel, USA Scholarship services, corporate activities, coaching seminars and skills clinics.
We are looking for friendly, dedicated and passionate coaches/instructors who are motivated to teach their chosen sports encouraging participation and fun. This is great opportunity to get experience whilst studying with flexible hours with future permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
About the role – You will provide coaching service for recreational purpose to range of age groups and experience. This is a casual role primarily during school hours some evening/weekend work may be required. We have different locations all across Sydney and aim to place people close to home (where possible), some travel may be required. Work independently, and plan creative sessions that can be adjusted to suit the needs of the group.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current sports coaching/management accreditation or working towards (for those working towards, you must complete the free online course General principals of coaching)
- Competitive experience in chosen sport (preferable representative/grade level)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Group management skills
- Current Driver’s license and own vehicle preferred
What we are offering:
- Flexible hours (however need to be committed to the time allocated for the duration of the term)
- Experience in coaching and group management
- Additional training and career development with potential for future permanent opportunities for the right candidates
- Future permanent opportunities for the right candidates
- Pay rate depends on experience and qualifications