Bring it on Sports – Registered NDIS Provider
A registered NDIS service provider refers to an organisation or individual who has met the strict quality and safety standards set by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and has been officially approved to provide services and support to NDIS participants.
Registered service providers mostly undergo a rigorous registration process that includes assessments of their capability to deliver quality services that meet the support and service requirements of NDIS participants.
As a registered service provider, Bring it on Sports goal is for all Australians to live active and healthy lives by providing them with support for wellbeing programs together with civic, social and physical activities.
Our approved registration groups are:
- 0108 | Assistance with travel and transport – providing travel and transport services to people with disability who experience difficulties accessing transport.
- 0112 | Assistive Equipment for Recreation – providing equipment to assist participation in sports and recreational activities.
- 0116 | Innovative Community Participation – enabling participants to access mainstream activities and build skills to actively participate in their community.
- 0125 | Participate Community – Assisting participants to participate actively in community, social and civic activities.
- 0126 | Exercise Physiology & Personal Training – promoting and encouraging physical well-being, including exercise.
- 0136 | Group and Centre Activities – Providing services for participants with disabilities to engage in group based community, social and recreational activities in a group environment.